There was a time when sales for Black Friday were only limited to four days starting from the last Friday of November and ended on Cyber Monday. But lately, due to social media and online forums, sales have increased to a huge percentage. Keeping this in view, retailers now make many special offers on thousands of products which last for almost a month. Some of the retailers have already started their deals and sales on various products, including high tech gadgets such as headphones. Although true sale for Black Friday will begin after Thanksgiving, this year, it will be on 29th November. But retailers like Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, and Apple have already announced sales on some of their products. Indeed, you may find the right products at reasonable prices in sales like Black Friday. But at the same time, it is also possible that these may trick you. So we will tell you some tips and tricks so that you might not be ripped off by such deals that will be a loss for you when it comes to headsets. Let’s take a peek into the best Black Friday headphone deals in 2019
Best Headphone Deals For Black Friday 2019
We made a list of headphones that have the best deals for Black Friday Sale this year. Get your hands on these headphones for a good bargain without splurging your money on expensive items.
Sony WH-XB700 Headphone
Sony has offered a fantastic pair of headphones at a discounted price. Their original price was $130 however, now you can get these for 98$. These are wireless headphones that feature Alexa. Moreover, these offer an extra bass, and you can easily order them from Amazon.
Skullcandy Method Wireless Headphone
These are Bluetooth wireless ear pods with a 9-hour of rechargeable battery. Moreover, these are sweat-resistant earphones with lightweight construction and a microphone, which makes them perfect for workouts and daily use. Additionally, its noise cancellation technology helps you to cancel out extra noises. However, you can save $18 by purchasing these during this Black Friday sale. Their original price was $59.99.
Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones
Bose Quiet headphones had a whooping price of $349, but you can get them for $177.23 on this Black Friday sale. These are lightweight and are known for their comfort level. Additionally, you can control music and calls with its mic. It has a distinctive design that comes in two colors; black and white, so you can choose what you like. Moreover, the noise-canceling technology enables you to cut out the ambient noises and enhances your overall experience.
When is Black Friday 2019?
Mainly the sales start at the beginning of November as retailers offer huge discounts, but the fun begins on the last Friday of November as it’s the icing on the cake. This time the sales for Black Friday will be on the 29th of November, but to find out which sales are beneficial and which are a marketing gimmick, you need to be extra careful as you don’t want to waste all your saved money.
How Are Black Friday Headphone Deals Are Best?
Black Friday sale proves to be the best sale of the year as it covers all the items starting from things of your day to day use to High tech gadgets such as the best Headphones. As the last week of November sets off, you can see your internet feed crammed with advertisements of things, including things as a dishwasher to Televisions. All of this is because of black Friday sales that start very early on from the actual date of black Friday, but this helps not only in the marketing business but also to the public. The public gets its benefit from purchasing things that are usually out of budget, or if these are in a budget, you can only buy one or two things. But in the black Friday sale series, almost everything is discounted so you can get more stuff in your planned budget.
Tips To Get Best Black Friday Headphone Deals
In case you’re going for options other than suggested on this page, you need to care for some critical details which you’ll learn here. Moreover, there are some excellent considerations you should take into account as well.
- Do research on products
- Check warranty coverage
- Stick to your budget
- Save adds
- Read adds and website
- Before you set off for a shopping spree and lose all your money on marketing gimmick, just do a little research about the page you’re buying from or if the sale is actually a sale. Go to the original website or apps and compare the original and discounted prices. In this way, you will be able to know if the product is worth your money. Another important thing is that you might want to check the price histories of products. This is because a lot of times, many retailers use this strategy in which the actual price is not changed at all, but only the cut off rate is mentioned to fool the customers.
- Another point to be noted is that you should keep the adds and advertisements when going to shop from Black Friday sale. As most of the time, these adds are just a deception, and you may not get the best bargain. However, if you have proof of these advertised deals, you will most probably get them from the retailers. Although retailers claim that these deals might change without any notification. Still, it is good to have a proof, and you might persuade them to get you the advertised discounts.
- Additionally, you should always visit the official website or a known store such as Amazon and eBay, etc. rather than going for third party retailers. It is preferred to read the return policies of companies to save yourself from a restocking fee for bringing back any item.
- Check your internet social media feeds such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and follow the retailers you are planning to but from. In this way, you might be able to get to know any new deals, exclusive alerts, and their policies.
- One of the most important things is to create a plan for your budget before any sale and then stick to it. By organizing your budget, you can decide ahead of time what items you need instead of splurging all of your money on the things that are not required.
Moreover, there are certain headphone deals which are just not limited to these sales and if you’ve missed the sale and want to try a budget-friendly headset check out our other guides.